We cannot say for certain as this all depends on you, factors such as lifestyle, fitness level and personal goals, will all make a contribute to how often you should receive a massage. This is something you will be able to talk to your chosen therapist about. Any advice should be used as a guideline only. Any a change in circumstance may require a re-assessment.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- Do you have any trainers that specialise in Personal Training for Wheelchair users?
- What areas of London can I book a Massage?