If you have a massage booked, it is advised that you have at least room for a Yoga mat, the therapist will need to be able to manoeuvre comfortably around you. They may have a massage table with them, in this case, there needs to be a safe space for this to be set up in.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- Do you have any trainers that specialise in Personal Training for Wheelchair users?
- What areas of London can I book a Massage?