No, you have the option to use your own towels/ equipment if you please, if you could make the Therapist aware prior to the session.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- I did not enjoy the session with my therapist. I want to complain.
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- How do I become a TruBe therapist?