Therapists have to go through a 3-stage vigorous assessments to ensure we recruit trainers that meet the highest standard and are some of the best in the industry. We also choose therapists that we find are personable and show certain characteristics as we understand the importance of a good working alliance.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- I did not enjoy the session with my therapist. I want to complain.
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- How do I become a TruBe therapist?