Nope, you have the option to Pay as you Go. Once you have sent a booking request, the App/ Website will offer your a range of pricing plans. Pick whichever one works for you, this includes a Single session option, once confirmed you will be prompted to fill in the necessary details.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- Do you have any trainers that specialise in Personal Training for Wheelchair users?
- What areas of London can I book a Massage?