A session involves multiple dynamic stretches and compressions, and your muscles will be stretched simultaneously. Thai massage greatly improves energy circulation, which is the natural flow of energy within your body. It does so by helping loosen muscles that tend to tighten and restrict your blood flow. This process is called ‘clearing chakras,’ and by clearing your body’s ‘chakras,’ your energy flow is restored throughout the entire body.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- Do you have any trainers that specialise in Personal Training for Wheelchair users?
- What areas of London can I book a Massage?