If a session request is for a venue, you will see the venue icon and not a pin icon right next to the location on the 'Manage Proposal' screen. If you then try to propose, you will receive an notification that only partners associated with a venue can propose to this session.
Articles in this section
- Can more then one partners be linked to the same studio/ gym?
- What do I need to do if anything has changed since TruBe linked my profile to my studio or gym?
- What is the protocol when accepting a session request from a client in your venue?
- How do I indicate that I have checked the availability of the venue at the desired time and propose?
- Who needs to check the studio or gym once session has been confirmed?
- Who needs to check the studio or gym's availability?
- Who is paying the entrance fee?
- What information would you need of the studio or gym?
- Can any studio or gym be added to the app?
- How can I add my venue to the app?