The short answer to this is 'yes', as long as everyone books their sessions with the same account that the plan was purchased on. If these are individual sessions, just specify in the 'Notes' section who the session is for. We've planned a more elegant way of sharing plans as part of our product roadmap, so watch this space!
Articles in this section
- How much does a session cost?
- How do I pay for a session?
- Are my card details safe?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- How to change card details
- I have run out of sessions, can I purchase a top-up session?
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- How do I cancel my TruPlan?
- Can I pause my TruPlan?
- Does my TruPlan renew automatically?