The name comes from 'True' and 'Being', because when it's easier to stay motivated, live well and feel great, you can be the truest version of you.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I can have a day?
- What should I wear for my Massage?
- Can I have a massage if I am injured or hurt?
- How much space do I need for a massage.
- Do I need to bring/provide any equipment for my massage?
- I did not enjoy the session with my therapist. I want to complain.
- What qualifications do TruBe therapists have?
- How do you screen therapists?
- Do your therapists have insurance?
- How do I become a TruBe therapist?